The higher the development of Islamic banks in Indonesia, the Islamic banking program is a department that is in great demand by the public. This study program will study various branches of science.
To become a center for education and study in the field of Islamic banking in 2030 in Indonesia.
1. Carry out professional, integral, and effective Islamic banking education and teaching.
2. Carry out and develop studies and transformative research in the field of Islamic banking.
3. Increase the competence of practitioners in the field of Islamic banking to meet the need for skilled personnel in the field of Islamic banking who have comprehensive capabilities.
4. Organizing quality Islamic banking education.
1. Forming a professional and ethical Islamic banking scholar.
2. Have knowledge and understanding of Islamic economic values.
3. Able to hold positions as a practitioner of Islamic financial institutions, financial managers, sharia financial consultants, academics, and researchers in the field of Islamic banking.
The job prospects for graduates of the Islamic banking study program are very broad. Don't worry because various companies need graduates from this study program. Some of the profiles that can be selected from the graduates of this study program are as follows:
1. Sharia Banker
Players in the Islamic banking sector who have the ability and mastery of technology in the field of Islamic banking.
2. Islamic Banking Research Assistant
Developers who develop teaching material needs according to learning needs with information and communication technology.
Able to create business opportunities either alone or with other innovative people by prioritizing ethical and humanist values.
Competence of graduates
The competencies for graduating from the sharia banking study program are as follows:
1. Believe in God Almighty and be able to show religious attitudes and practice the values of Al-Islam and Muhammadiyah.
2. Upholding human values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals, and ethics.
3. Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of the development or implementation of science and technology.
4. Able to make decisions appropriately in the context of problem-solving in their area of expertise based on the results of information and data analysis.
5. Have the ability to operate and evaluate the Islamic banking system.
6. Analyze the situation and conditions to determine the business strategy of Islamic banking and finance.