Making CHEMICAL STUDY PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL as an educational institution that has the spirit and dignity in producing graduates who master the CHEMISTRY field and can apply it both independently and in the fields of work and education based on true Islamic IMTAQ.
Realizing excellence in the fields of education, teaching, research and community service based on CHEMICAL science.
Mastering and being able to utilize CHEMICAL sciences in every activity in the fields of education, teaching, research and community service.
Actively organizes education, teaching, research and community service based on the moral and spirit of Al-Islam Kemuhammadiyahan.
Actively creating a conducive climate in developing quality culture, developing the field of CHEMICAL sciences and the application of Al-Islam Kemuhammadiyahan IMTAQ in academic and outside academic life.
Prepare CHEMICAL Study Program students to become Islamic scholars in mastering academic skills in the field of CHEMISTRY who are professional, missionary and dignified who are able to practice in science to create a civil society in the shade of the blessing of Allah SWT.
Practicing, developing, creating and disseminating science-based science and technology based on Islamic culture in order to display the civilization and welfare of mankind.
1. Supervisors & Quality Assurance (QC-QA) Processes & Products
2. Chemical Research Assistant at the Research and Development Institute
3. Managers and Supervisors
4. Chemistry technopreneur
Competence of graduates
1. Chemistry graduates are able to integrate supervision and quality assurance activities starting from raw materials, processes to become products in industry, SMEs / MSMEs, Government and Private Laboratories according to applicable standards such as:
? SNI ISO / IEC 17025 (Standard Lab testing and calibration)
ISO 15189 (Medical Lab Standards
? ISO 14001 (environmental management system)
? ISO 22000 (food safety standards),
? Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
? Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2. Chemistry graduates are able to assist researchers in solving chemical problems and publish results in scientific forums and periodical scientific publications. Chemistry graduates are able to manage and monitor and analyze environmental quality
3. Chemistry graduates are able to become Managers and Supervisors of Health, Environment, and Safety (HES) in accordance with OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) Chemical graduates are able to apply science and technology in the field of Chemistry to produce marketable products and develop entrepreneurship.