Windows 10 Product Key 2015 Updated. Windows 10 is the latest update of Microsoft Windows operating system. It is the enhanced version of Windows 8 which has come up with a number of features and functions. For example, the improved start menu displays the apps and tiles along with the most used applications. If you have still not upgraded to the latest Windows 10 OS then do it today because upgrading is free if you are using a genuine copy of Windows 8. But before proceeding towards the upgrading process let’s have a look towards the main features of Windows 10.
- Improved start menu.
- Improved Windows store apps within a window.
- Cortana- Microsoft’s digital assistant.
- Edge browser for delivering an entirely new browsing experience.
- Virtual desktops or Task view.
- Action and Notification center.
- Basic apps are refurbished.
- Continuum- switches from Windows 10 interface to a user friendly desktop.
- Enhanced Settings panel.
How to upgrade to Windows 10?
Minimum 1GHz processor or above.
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit Windows and 2GB RAM for 64-bit.
- 16GB hard disk space for 32-bit Windows 10 and 20GB for 64-bit.
- DirectX 9 or above Graphics card with WWDM 1.0 driver.
- 1024 x 600 screen resolution.
Windows 10 product key
In this actual process of upgrade, when you are already owning a genuine of Windows 7 or 8, Microsoft will provide you the Windows 10 product key free. And if not then you’ll need to purchase the license from your nearest Microsoft retailer.
Finding your Windows Enterprise 10 product key
Windows 10 activation keys can be obtained by using a number of tools. To make this task easier we will provide you a number of Windows 10 keys which are entirely working. We assure you’ll find these keys functioning and it will transform your Windows 10 OS into a pro version system.